SPANISH AND BASQUECourses for foreigners
YEARLY REGULAR COURSE
Two or three classes a week from Monday to Friday (to be arranged). Starting every week of the year. Class schedule: In the morning and evening. Average number of students in class: 5 students. Maximum: 8 students per class.
NEW WAY TO PRACTISE
Learn Spanish or Basque naturally and easily with the communicative method.
How to say hello, how to introduce someone, how to ask for information, how to give opinion, how to describe an event, how to write an article, how to book a room in a hotel, how to call off a table in a restaurant, what to say in a hospital or in the airport…
- Classes with audio and video.
- Conversation practice. Debates, oral presentations.
- Real Spanish that is spoken on the street.
- Fun grammar lessons with games.
- Exercises to improve your written expression: formal letters, complaints by email.
- Optimal pronunciation and intonation.
- All levels: A1-A2. B1-B2. C1-C2.
- Spanish level test.